With the help of my anonymous friend pictured here, I ventured across state lines (shhhhhhh....) and bought enough booze to keep our wedding going for four days. With this much liquor, it's hard to believe we still need food.
- Ronrigo Rum! Don't be fooled by the plastic bottle. This is the hottest thing in the Caribbean these days.
- Six bottles of vermouth! I'm not sure why.
- Huge bottles of Svedka Vodka (my dad's pick) for just $20 each!
- Two kinds of champagne!
- A mind-boggling 44 bottles of wine!
- Three surprise brands of beer!
The best part: We can return all the booze we don't drink! Although I can't imagine that happening.
Now the worst part: My anonymous friend was kind enough to store all the booze at his apartment, but I stopped by his place a few hours after I dropped off the stuff, and he looked like this: